— Frequently Asked Questions —
- Why is this service good?
You save time with it. You don't need to go to a service center. If the bicycle's parts are not damaged, I can make the requested service within the deadline of the same day.
Currently in Budapest, the XIV. and XV. districts. I will cover Northern Pest first
- Who does the maintenance?
Panka Lukovich, the dreamer of this service. You can read the details under the About me section.
- What can you expect?
When the work starts, I do a quick check on the pedals, the handlebar, and the hubs. If something is wrong, I will report it and search the problem as needed. After that, if I can solve the work from the parts, I will do it if you want. Of course, you have the right to reject the repair/replacement proposal.
- Why are there so few services?
Since this is a home bike maintenance I don't have all the tools to service all existing bikes (yet). I can solve 80% of the cases. For those who request work that I cannot make, I recommend a garage.
- What type of bike are you working with?
At the moment, I primarily deal with traditional, rigid-fork, rim brakes with chain shifters. I am constantly training myself, so soon hydraulic brakes and internal gear hub maintenance will be available.
- What are the payment methods?
Card, cash, and bank transfer. In the case of cash payment, it is worth telling in advance
- Is it possible to request a company invoice?
- How long does it take to maintain a bicycle?
Washing with chain cleaning and lube around 1 hour
Season kick off around 2 hour
Full service minimum 3 hour
- When should you use the service?
- if you would like to clean your bike but you don't have the tools/time and/or you don't dare to do it yourself
- if the bike has not been serviced for a long time
- if, for example, you are going on a trip and you don't want to be surprised on the way
-if you want to put your bike away for the winter season so that you don't have to stand in line at the service center in the beginning of the spring
- Do I have to watch the process?
You don't have to watch your bike during the process. Of course, if you want, you can
- Will I receive a confirmation of the order of service?
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail of the successful appointment reservation
- I have an e-bike/pedelec. Tiszta Kerékpár also deals with this?
Not yet. If there is sufficient demand, it will of course be on the list, so you should let me know if you cannot choose me because of this.